Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Some words of wisdom coming through Maryann ~ resting day June 19 2010

"Smile ... this is what i re-learned today ... sometimes we are anxious about something in the future - and it doesn't even occur ... the anxiety was for no reason and our emotions can betray us ... we mistakenly emit an anxious or fearful energy 'thinking' that we know what the future will hold ... and we do not know ...

ah, to live fully in the moment that we are actually in ... "

Thanks Maryann for re-minding me of this.  Of course I made it home okay yesterday, and really had nothing to worry about yesterday morning.

Today is a resting day, and so far what has helped me the most is listening to the Waterboys.  I had never heard this song before, but found it this morning.  I would like to share it with you.

The next 6 days are walking days, and so these words are important to remember at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment